Jan 06 World Bike Tours to try
From Globe Trekers Luxury Cycling Tours to a simple trip with your friends, bicycle tours can be incredibly fun. So what are the best bicycling tours in the world? Well, keep reading to find out.
- The Pacific Coast Highway in the United States has been a favorite among cyclers for years, because not only is the view worth killing for, but the fresh air is absolutely amazing, especially if you start early during the day. Not only that, but you get to see some amazing cities.
- The route between Vietnam’s two biggest cities, Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, is just the thing for adventurous cyclists looking for bicycle tours that offer a few hurdles and make you sweat a beat.
- The Ruta Austral in Chile is every health freak and nature lover’s paradise. On this over 800 miles route, you will encounter beautiful and lush spreads of natural forests, national parks and beautiful landscapes. Maybe get off the bike and explore some flora?
- The whole region of Japan is basically one whole bicycling tour in itself. Completely inexpensive and fun, you can hire a bike and ride around the region, visiting famous sushi bars, beautiful and lush gardens, traditional heritage temples and hospitality clubs.
- The newly completed Green Route in Canada is a beautiful stretch of natural sightseeing. The landscape varies, ranging from plain and undisturbed roads to rocky valleys and plains. However, there are ample road directions and directions to some off the road interesting places along the journey.
- The Great Divide in North America is the one place where all adrenaline junkies can enjoy themselves right in the lap of nature. Since it is an off the radar mountain bike route, it is directly in the middle of nature and offers completely pure and unpolluted natural air. But beware, it may take, on an average, three months for you to complete the entire journey.
- Every year, the population of Italy sees a mass participation in the annual bicycle tour across the stretch of Gran FondoCampagnolo during the month of June. It is recommended that you join them during this time, or else your path may be blocked or your plans interrupted by heavy snowfall.
- The Baja peninsula in Mexico, according to avid cyclists, is one of the best bicycle tours that you can ever have. A single highway with light to almost no traffic, it can take you around 4 weeks to complete the route and there are enough camping places as well as inns for you to take refuge at night.
- The Danube Path from Germany to Budapest is for beginners and families who do not want the hassle of figuring out the finer details. There are tons of useful guidebooks to help you navigate the route.
- The Route du Comte Jean in Belgium does not have a lot of mountains or difficult terrain, and is extremely popular for its costal winds and scenery.
- Enjoy :)
Add a Comment